Vital Signs Conference Reimbursement Instructions
- Reimbursement must be funding of last choice.
- Only conference registration fee and hotel fee is reimbursable. Hotel fee will be reimbursed in accordance with the U.S. General Services Administration Per Diem hotel rates found at https://www.gsa.gov/travel/plan-book/per-diem-rates.
- Maximum amount per individual is $400 and will be dependent on the number of people who apply for reimbursement from each county.
- Original receipts must be submitted with reimbursement voucher.
- Receipts must be made out to the individual seeking reimbursement, not an agency.
- A PPA and current year skills sheet must be on file with STEMS.
- Agencies will not receive reimbursement of any kind.
- Forms must be submitted to SWREMS c/o STHCS by Thursday, November 7, 2019. STHCS will compile and submit to each county council for verification. The county council must return reimbursement forms to SWREMS for final approval by Tuesday, December 3, 2019.